Book a flight to Stockholm and get a free Stockholm city card.
These are the lowest one way fares but you have to book a return to get the offer.
To get the card you have to ....
- Book a return SAS ticket to Stockholm to travel between 01/Mar/09 and 30/Apr/09.
- When you arrive at Stockholm Arlanda Airport, present your SAS ticket/itinerary at
the Visitor Centre in Terminal 5 and receive your free card. The Visitor Centre is open
7 days a week, from 6am to midnight.Pick up the card at Arlanda Visitor Center in
Terminal 5 arrival hall.
The Stockholm Card is amazingly extensive, offering a thorough selection of the best that Stockholm has to offer in terms of attractions and sights. Ride the subway, the bus or a streetcar. Browse excellent museums with art, aristocrats, world heritage, Vikings, the Nobel Prize, technology, and design. The city is yours.
The Stockholm Card includes:
- Free admission to 75 museums and sights
- Free public transportation - underground, buses and local trains
- Guidebook in English including maps
- Bonus offers
Max. 3 children's cards per adult card (Children ages 7 - 17).
Offer is applicable for a 24 hrs card.
SAS have a sale on flights to over 60 Scandinavia destinations until 22 March.